Tuesday, March 8, 2011

louisbourg pennsyltucky

greetings space martians && marsha bradys

a big howdy doo from me to youu. i'm sitting in my kitchen, altho i started this post in ZELDAS my fams coffee shop.
i did mad werk there yesterday, i felt like suuuch a college kid.

also yesterday I played witha fluffy kitten named baby beaner, watched aristocats, read a PHUCKED UP STORY outloud (the yellow wallpaper....look it up. it's about the slippery slope known more familiarly as sanity) and drank whiskey and smoked spliff and cigarettes and ashed in a lamp and shared my soul with my friends and my brother.

hrmmmm
also looked at a bunch of nudie piks and beautiful old skool music videos (renaldo & clara, bob dylan's 1973 tour ahhhhh)

check out my friendies tumblr page, i know youll all dig it!!!
http://fernsandmoss.tumblr.com/archive


ALSO i, duhhh, made it home safe and sound after trying to hitch from VT to NYC. Hannah and I ended up taking the train and having all sorts of mishaps getting there and in but there and in we were.

here is the grand finale of the Tibet Benefit House Concert 2011:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iatlprI7qoE

Stayed in Tae Baby's apartment in Harlem EEEEEEK i love her fam. Angie, mad props!
Played in Central Park, met my dreddy pal Emere from Turkey. Thanks for the ride emere(ica)!

bussed it to pa, got in Fridday nite, pregamed with mama wine goddess and went to see my fav local band play at my fams bar.
check out Snakes are Strong on facebook!
Saturday: skateboarded most of the day, ya ya ya, went to a storytelling event about TRAVEL then jammed with my bois the Lunch Ladies/Spaceships r Us until midnite or so.
Sunday: worked at ZEldas, hung out there, went home chilled wiff Brudda Ben. Read patti smith and conked out around 915.
Monday: skool work all day at Zeldas, got shit done. Friends maddy and casey came to find me, i started this post, we emailed a friend in Niceragua, my friend Taylor met us, discussed past Presiden'ts personalities, went on an adventure. Taylor is a cutie, hopefully hanging out with him today too.

enuff already Syd, no one cares!!!!!

LOVE SYDNEY

No comments:

Post a Comment