Thursday, March 31, 2011

cuddle puddles make me wet

How does community continue?
Constant companionship, collaboration with compatriots
We're as patriotic as they come
We come I come Some come
We float
In and out
Of kitchens, basements, pantries, doorways
Of focus, kindness, calm
We struggle up the mountain
We have so little time
We have so much to say
A flought goes unsaid
Once alive, now dead
Revitalize that *spaghetti dinner* in your head,
When one teaches, others must agree to being led
*Circles* are formed, learning shan't be required
Best when pursued
All paths perused
But which to choose
Some rather'd buy shoes in a scheme of dark and bright hues
Instead take your 50 bucks
and get the Healing touch
Take time to feel, time to heal
We're on a wheel of Fortune
I am fortunate to be a part of this community
It's pretty new to me
I'm trying to come through you see
Between you and me
Exists a wall
Varying in height
from 20 ft tall to none at all
Abandoned in 1979
It was supposed to be felled in 1989
Recorded in 1982
But some remains
are stacked in a milk crate somewhere

*reference to Carmen's baller spaghetti squash dinner!!!
*reference to the Killer Kava circle, gotta happen again.


LOVE TO ALL OF YOU, I AM YOUR MOTHER
sydney

1 comment: