Sunday, May 8, 2011

finals week

Peesh here, updating from Viva Espresso! I'm out in the northy part of Burlington and dreaming about summer. One more paper, two exams, some room painting, one big move and we're out. I already miss you all because I'm in dreamland.

I just watched a video of Glenn Beck telling people that powershift taught the youth to kill their parents. I'm confused about how anyone in the entire world takes him seriously, let alone believes in him. I had also grown complacent in my Burlington bubble and forgotten about how scary the world is. Gotta start reading the news again!

On another note, I really like this quote: "The Things to do are: the things that need doing that you see need to be done, and that no one else seems to see need to be done." -Bucky Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment