Thursday, February 24, 2011

2:44 o'clok

tik tok goes the clok, the party never stops gonna keep it popped
poopin out a slade bomb, tik tik boom hoardin dishes in my room
cant sleep cant weep only eat and watch the world discreetly
news make me need a tissue it's an issue what's your issue?
many words flockin all my musicz rockin till fate comes a-knockin
the fan flutters sweetly and my heater squeaks apparently
bobby's laggin on the left hand side and santa goes for a burn ride
crows fly across rainbow skies
and into the vortex or watermelon ladders
the pinnacle, lavender
like the oil my hair my stench
heavy with procrastination
i've taken a permanent vacation from sanitation

BUT i want to keep the house clean for our housekeepsers, they totally keep us aliave and hopefully will teach me some responsibility!!!!

i'm stoked on Food Not Bombs in this here town, gettin off the ground
i'm stoked on Boston, Food& Justice Summit this weekend
i'm stoked on feminists uniting to trek to NYC for the Planned Parenthood rally
i'm stoked on direct action
i'm stoked on poetry (today was t.s. eliot, mista prufrock and anne sexton)
i'm stoked on theft, books n food are all ya need!
i'm stoked on smartz and pez
i'm stoked on SLADE NATION

love to all the interneters reading this the sladers the haders the delegators
and ur mothers of course
SYDNEE

No comments:

Post a Comment